Preparing for school to open
DHS Marauder Band and Guard – Band Camp
- Marching Band is for band and guard students in grade 8 and up.
- Wed., Thur., Frid., August 23-25
- Mon., Tues., August 28-29
- 2pm to 8pm each day – Dedham HS Band Room and campus.
- Contact Director Jeff Daniels for more info.
- Visit the Dedham School of Music website to register for lessons this fall.
- Beginning string group lessons are available for grade 3, 4, 5 students.
- Band instruments may be started in grades 4 and 5.
- This year, there will be advanced ensembles for students past their first year of playing instead of school based lessons. More info on this as school opens
- Scholarships and loaner instruments may be available for eligible students.
- Instrument Rental Night will be held in the DHS Auditorium from 6 to 8pm on Thursday, September 28th.
- Registration should be finished before the night of 9/28.
- Lessons will begin after Columbus Day break.
Other Programs starting in the fall